Create a Table of Contents with Atlantis Word Processor

How to create a Table of Contents using Atlantis Word Processor

I've already tagged my Chapter Headings, so I have only one more step:

I go to the top of my file and place my cursor where I want to place the TOC.

From the Menu strip at the top of the page of Main Menu, choose the Insert tab.

From the Insert drop down menu, choose:

Table of Contents

The Table of Contents appears at the position you chose.

Unlike many other Word Processors, Atlantis Word Processor automatically puts a "TOC" bookmark at the beginning of the Table of Contents title.

A Bookmark at the beginning of the Table of Contents is necessary, to tell the Kindle where to find the Table of Contents.

For more in the Atlantis Word Processing / The Pie series, go here:

"The Pie" Kindle & eBook Self-Publishing Package Install And Get Started

 Please feel free to post comments and/or ask questions in the Comments box, below:

1 comment: